The Intriguing Life of Jennifer Lisette Thomas

This is the life of a little lost bipolar girl looking for her place in the world. My life is a constant battle for adequate health care and sanity. Things rarely get too boring around here.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
04 April 2009

Abilities on Abilify

Posted by JennyT

The hallucinations still haven't let up, but I have managed to finish two articles about bipolar disorder that I've been sitting on for an embarrassingly long time. I was just never happy with them. Anyway, I sent them away to the land of Content Managers, so I'll be waiting for the word on whether my articles are good enough for pay.

I wrote about how much I love my support group in the article "The Glory of Friendship," but I still get surprised from time to time by how much those people mean to me. I really think that anyone suffering from a mental illness should deeply consider a support group. I know I would not have made it this far without them.

I should go and tend to this short story that's been plaguing me. Maybe I'll finish that, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Greatest Support Groups EVER