The Intriguing Life of Jennifer Lisette Thomas

This is the life of a little lost bipolar girl looking for her place in the world. My life is a constant battle for adequate health care and sanity. Things rarely get too boring around here.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
21 April 2009

Another Day

Posted by JennyT

I had an appointment with my therapist today, and I'm glad I can still surprise her. I don't think I could live with myself if I were a boring patient. She does think I get caught up too much in the "culture" of bipolar disorder, and I'm inclined to agree. Doesn't mean I really plan on stopping, since I do have a life outside of this illness.

We uncovered some secrets of my childhood, which is grim. I've also used the writing of my memoirs to do this. I'm on my way to the healing process.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Greatest Support Groups EVER