The Intriguing Life of Jennifer Lisette Thomas

This is the life of a little lost bipolar girl looking for her place in the world. My life is a constant battle for adequate health care and sanity. Things rarely get too boring around here.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
18 April 2009

Article After Article After...

Posted by JennyT

The articles are coming along. I now have only 5 left to write. I thought the website lost 5 from yesterday, but the articles came back up.

I had something weird happen with one of my hallucinations today. I took a nap, and then I woke up. I just laid there for awhile, and one of my hallucinations (Alex) started telling me to get up because I had lots of work to do (very true). He and another hallucinations basically talked so loud and so much in my head that it was like a major buzz. I got up, got out of bed, and it stopped. Strange things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Greatest Support Groups EVER