The Intriguing Life of Jennifer Lisette Thomas

This is the life of a little lost bipolar girl looking for her place in the world. My life is a constant battle for adequate health care and sanity. Things rarely get too boring around here.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
06 April 2009

Hallucinations

Posted by JennyT

I've been very productive, but I'm still having to tell myself to eat. I blame both on the Abilify.

My hallucinations are still pretty much full force. I was just laughing at something one of them said about half an hour ago in the kitchen. I started writing a piece (I admit I started writing it during the middle of my microbiology lecture class) about my hallucinations because I'm tired of the stigma. I don't think that hallucinations should automatically be associated with insanity and drowning children in bathtubs. So, I'm writing a piece that expresses my feelings on that matter, while explaining that some of us have "boring" hallucinations that don't tell you to take over the world or anything dramatic.

I admit that all of this writing has benefited me. Publishing it on Associated Content and MDJunction also gives me so hope that it will reach someone. I've received quite a bit of good feedback that simply boosts this hope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Greatest Support Groups EVER