The Intriguing Life of Jennifer Lisette Thomas

This is the life of a little lost bipolar girl looking for her place in the world. My life is a constant battle for adequate health care and sanity. Things rarely get too boring around here.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
15 April 2009

Plus 5 for Success

Posted by JennyT

I saw my psychiatrist today, and he increased my dose of Abilify from 5 mg to 10 mg. Hopefully, that will give the hallucinations a bit less to play with, and maybe I'll continue to be wildly productive.

I'm working on my life story right now- at least the first twenty years of it. I'm trying this thing where I don't procrastinate, and I figure that maybe my story should be on that list.

Speaking of writing, the bipolar articles went over really well with my support group.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been taking abilify 5mg for about three weeks now. I love it. I have so much energy!

Post a Comment

The Greatest Support Groups EVER