The Intriguing Life of Jennifer Lisette Thomas

This is the life of a little lost bipolar girl looking for her place in the world. My life is a constant battle for adequate health care and sanity. Things rarely get too boring around here.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
09 April 2009

Updates Galore!

Posted by JennyT

I'm working on getting more traffic to this old gal, so I'm joining up (a bit late) with a 31 Days challenge that supposed to help improve the blog and bring traffic and such.

I'm officially a group leader at the Bipolar Support Group. I'm very happy about it, even though I did have someone testing me out on my very first day. I wonder if I can put this leadership position on any of my grad school applications? Hm.

I had two articles about bipolar approved by Associated Content. I agreed to the very small amount of money, and now I'm just waiting (anxiously) for them to publish.

I'm still "fasting" with the Abilify. It's starting to worry me, but I do wonder if my weight has changed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Greatest Support Groups EVER