The Intriguing Life of Jennifer Lisette Thomas

This is the life of a little lost bipolar girl looking for her place in the world. My life is a constant battle for adequate health care and sanity. Things rarely get too boring around here.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
24 April 2009

Woe

Posted by JennyT

I get to experience my first UTI here in college, and it is unbelievably terrible. I woke up three hours early in pain. I haven't gone to my classes, but I did walk to Kroger to get an antibiotic prescription. I would get the bacteria that is barely studied (because they have trouble isolating it) and pretty rare. Go me.

I'm always afraid to take more pills, even antibiotics with my medications. I have the pharmacist's assurance that I'll be fine, but there will always be that doubt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Greatest Support Groups EVER