The Intriguing Life of Jennifer Lisette Thomas

This is the life of a little lost bipolar girl looking for her place in the world. My life is a constant battle for adequate health care and sanity. Things rarely get too boring around here.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
16 May 2009

Alone and Anxious

Posted by JennyT

I'm taking care of my dog by myself. She's almost 13 years old, and it makes me anxious because she's been acting odd for the past few weeks. She has periods of going up and down (perhaps she's bipolar, too), but I've never had to care for her by myself for such a long period of time. I'm extremely worried.

1 comments:

Kathleen said...

You're not alone when you're connected to the net. I just followed you on twitter and I'm adding your blog to my blogroll at http://smsmentalhealth.blogspot.com

Hang in there :)

Post a Comment

The Greatest Support Groups EVER