The Intriguing Life of Jennifer Lisette Thomas

This is the life of a little lost bipolar girl looking for her place in the world. My life is a constant battle for adequate health care and sanity. Things rarely get too boring around here.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
20 May 2009

Day Five

Posted by JennyT

So far, this is day five without any hallucinations. If they're there, I haven't noticed them. That must mean something significant, as far as my treatment goes.

I'm focusing on my memoirs right now. It means a lot to me that people actually seem to want to read them.

I got to spend some time with my friends last night. We meant to go bowling, but the bowling alley was packed, so we went to Steak n Shake instead. We still had fun, and that's all that matters.

1 comments:

Impulsive said...

Day #5... awesome! Ride this wave for all it's worth tootsie pop!!! I'm loving your blog, by the way. :) <3 Kim

Post a Comment

The Greatest Support Groups EVER