The Intriguing Life of Jennifer Lisette Thomas

This is the life of a little lost bipolar girl looking for her place in the world. My life is a constant battle for adequate health care and sanity. Things rarely get too boring around here.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
30 March 2009

First Post/Under Construction

Posted by JennyT

It's been a long time since I've customized a blog, so it will probably be awhile before I get to any really interesting posts.

Why am I blogging? To get my thoughts out there. I don't know if anyone wants to read them or hear them, but they'll definitely be here for people that might want to take a peek into my warped little mind. I've got things to say about this crazy world that we live in, and I won't stop typing until I've said it.

My perspective:
My name is Jenny Thomas. If you ever forget, just read the header. I'm a poor as hell, 20-year-old college student living in Savannah, GA. I was diagnosed with bipolar I disorder with paranoid and sadistic tendencies. I also have hallucinations, and those are LOADS of fun. Don't worry- I'm medicated, and I don't have any demons on my shoulder telling me to end the world. I have a fairly interesting background, but I'm sure we'll get to that later.

So, that's all I've got for you now. I'll just go back to trying to customize this blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Greatest Support Groups EVER