The Intriguing Life of Jennifer Lisette Thomas

This is the life of a little lost bipolar girl looking for her place in the world. My life is a constant battle for adequate health care and sanity. Things rarely get too boring around here.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
31 March 2009

My Dreams are Thiiiiiis Big

Posted by JennyT

I want to become rich (and possibly famous) someday simply so that I can help my parents pay off any of their debts. My parents, especially my mother, have been immensely helpful when it comes to my life and financial situation. Trust me when I say it's a long road to digging my way out of mania-influenced debt, and I'm not even halfway there. However, my parents are helping me get there, and I want to make sure that they are completely "squared away" someday.

I don't really want to get rich for my own benefit. Fame would have its perks (and drawbacks), but I don't really live like a big spender (when my mood is stable). I really just want a nice farmhouse is the country or a tiny home near the ocean (but not oceanfront property). I do want a horse. But I don't need a mansion and ten cars to feel that I'm successful. I do want to author a few (successful) books someday, but I don't need a lot of material goods to show that I've made it. If I do get grossly rich someday, I'll help my parents pay off their debts, make sure mine are paid off as well, and start forming scholarships for needy and talented individuals.

Good luck reading the above. For the record, Capital One is awful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Greatest Support Groups EVER