The Intriguing Life of Jennifer Lisette Thomas

This is the life of a little lost bipolar girl looking for her place in the world. My life is a constant battle for adequate health care and sanity. Things rarely get too boring around here.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
11 April 2009

Growing Up

Posted by JennyT

It takes a lot of medications to keep me stable, but my brother, who suffers from PTSD, has a whole pharmacy. I worry about him because he's been mostly ignored by the organizations that should care the most about him. It's really sickening, if I get to thinking too much about it. I wanted to see him so much yesterday, but it was somewhat depressing in the end.

I also got to explain to my other brother's girlfriend that I have hallucinations. She accepted it very well, so I feel privleged to know someone so open-minded. Perhaps my brother gave her fair warning, but he learned a few new things, too. I wonder what it feels like to be the 'other sibling,' while my other brother and I have PTSD and bipolar, respectively.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Greatest Support Groups EVER