The Intriguing Life of Jennifer Lisette Thomas

This is the life of a little lost bipolar girl looking for her place in the world. My life is a constant battle for adequate health care and sanity. Things rarely get too boring around here.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
12 April 2009

A Safe Return

Posted by JennyT

I have safely returned to Savannah, and I brought some ghost shrimp with me from Columbus. So far, so good.

I'll definitely be writing- in both fiction and nonfiction capacities- about what it was like to see my oldest brother in his current state. I keep learning new things about life that I didn't pick up when I was out of mind. That's still how I feel sometimes, but I have moments of clarity and understanding that I'm so thankful to have.

So, it's back to the grind. More tests and assignments and lectures. I love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Greatest Support Groups EVER