The Intriguing Life of Jennifer Lisette Thomas

This is the life of a little lost bipolar girl looking for her place in the world. My life is a constant battle for adequate health care and sanity. Things rarely get too boring around here.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
13 April 2009

Et tu, Brute?

Posted by JennyT

I feel hurt by "old friends" that undermine the status of my disorder. Yeah, of course it's easy to feel completely out of control with my emotions. It's easy to hallucinate so much that I interact more with Alex and the others than I do with real people. It's easy to get so angry that I can't think straight. It's easy to be so depressed that I can't move because it hurts. My life hasn't been easy. I won't deny it- there have been good times, but that doesn't make it easy.

Perhaps I should send copies of my "Misconceptions About Bipolar Disorder" to some of my old pals.

On the bright side of things, I've achieved a lot of creative writing (poems and a short story) today. I've received several comments from one of my "fans." I also bought an algae eater. He's lovely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Greatest Support Groups EVER